Wednesday 1 December 2010

Class Photo

I know I'm normally updating this with no pictures, and normally my blog seems quiet bland and boring, but today I enlighten you with a little project I'm doing. I aim to pull together an Animation class 2011 photo in Pixel form, and hopefully portray some of the Personalities that I've encountered over the past three years in a bit of a homage! These are what I have so far. From Left to Right..... Infact,.... I'll just let you guess.

On another note..

Trying my hardest to get in contact with Industry folk to give me a chance to prove my Metal. I'd really like to be able to go back to Leicestershire this Christmas and maybe get in contact with the guys at RARE, a games company from near my home who produced classics such as Golden Eye, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Banjo Kazooie. I can hope for the best, Also looking into Codemasters in Warwickshire!

No comments:

Post a Comment