Wednesday 15 December 2010

Average?


After Joining Twitter, whereas Matt, Simon & Jake went off to find inspirational Artists, I being my smart and always thinking about my prospective future self, Came across a Man, who more inspirational than any artist, has proven that no matter who you are, you can make a difference. Even if it is in Lidl.

Here's to you Average Batman! I hope you Enjoy My Pixel art dedicated to making sure people know who will help them, and who will at least try up until the point it involves any effort.

Tx


3 comments:

  1. I like it! (Am also Average Batman follower)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats Faboosh! I love Average Batman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, I appreciate the comments. Sorry I didn't get the chance to get back to you both earlier. A bit of fun can get you far in the Tweeted world!

    ReplyDelete