Monday 6 December 2010

Liquid Animation

Thanks to Katharine Nicholls, I have now been introduced to Liquid Animation, these guys are, AMAZING, I love their VFX work, they've worked on the video for "If you keep losing sleep" By my favorite band in the world Silverchair. They also have some absolutely fantastic animation and are seemingly contracted by Disney. I am hoping that I will be able to have some contact with the guys there due to Kathy's contacts with them.

They're based in Brisbane in Australia, which is again another possibility for me. I'm really looking forward to getting out of the UK and working elsewhere for a while, getting to know a new culture, be it anywhere in the world. But with my Best friend out in Adelaide in Australia, it seems like a good place to Start.

No comments:

Post a Comment